Sunday, June 14, 2009

Game Finishing

16 Jul 2005 12:03 pm

Today my goal is to make some progress on the final installment of the missionary game (Hopefully to be finished on Sunday while Jon works on OVERCOME). Right now the game is really a convoluted mess of my crappy programming, but I plan to give it an overhaul based on some tips Jon gave me.

I think the next BoMtoons game I'll work on is the "3 Nephite Time Warrior" game. The idea is that you choose one of the 3 Nephites to play as and it has 5 levels (each a different era in time) that you can play in any order. Each level has a special weapon you can pick up that's specific to the level. Then you can use that weapon on any of the other levels to blast more bad guys (kind of like mega-man). The style of the game is a top view shooter like the old Ikari Warriors game where you can run in one direction and your body can spin in another direction with 360 degrees of freedom. It'll probably be pretty simple, but hopefully still fun.

Isabella is starting to crawl! She slowly scoots around the house, she's faster going backwards, but doesn't necessarily get where she wants to go that way. I think she's pretty cautious, not a big risk-taker, which I think is fine. I do think she's pretty intelligent, but that's from her proud Dad's point of view, so take it as you will.

The funniest thing about Isabella is that, whenever she hears a hip-hop beat, she starts bouncing around and dancing. It truly has to be seen to understand how cute and funny it is. In fact, here's a link: Bella Dancing



Welp, here's to trying to make an artist's brain think like a programmer.

(I also need a haircut)

No comments:

Post a Comment