Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jem of a House

Welcome to my new BLOG!

I got tired of the spam-attacks on my other blog so, reluctantly, decided to switch over to the popular "Blogger" service.

Circle convinced me it would be better by letting me contribute to the 40-year anniversary present she made for her parents:

[link]

I have to admit that blogger has a lot of VERY nice features that will, hopefully, make it less of a chore to blog. All of my older posts were easy to transfer in and I've included the original dates in text at the top of each post. I've also gone through and fixed a lot of links that have been messed up over the years since I started blogging (4 years ago!). So now, you should see more pictures and interactive stuff that was missing before.

More good news! If you didn't notice, my profile on the right has a new "location" listed. That's right, this Saturday we're making the move to Fernley Nevada!

It's a long story, but we found a JEM of a house at a foreclosure auction and have finally signed all the closing papers!

I'll make a more detailed post about it later, but for now I've got to get PACKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment