Sunday, June 14, 2009

Father's Day

25 Jun 2007 03:05 pm
Yes we recently celebrated father's day at the Pasto home.

I awoke to see this beautiful breakfast arrayed before my face:





As well as some super cool presents which included:

  • A set of machine washable ties that cost $4.00 each but are some of my nicest ties

  • Dan Brown's Book, "Angels and Demons." Which is a very enjoyable read though the story line is almost EXACTLY the same as the DaVinci code. This book came out first though, so the DC is the knockoff.

  • A wondrous hand-made tie from Bella (pictured below). And yes, I did wear it to church all day.




  • As another great treat, my Mom and Allan stopped by on their trip back to El Paso to eat dinner with us. We had tacos with handmade tortillas and a variety of filling including barbecued salmon and carne asada with plenty of cilantro and lime...delicious!

    Overall it was a great day with more than any Father could wish for.

    PS - Check out a game idea I had and recruited a programmer to code up my graphics (it's always easier to divide the labor):

    Incubus: Pulsum

    This game is for a "rhythm game" competition...it's kinda like guitar hero (which I posted about earlier), but with its own special twists.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment