Sunday, June 14, 2009

Park Day

09 Oct 2005 11:23 pm


We went to Kiwanis park on Friday. Bella was afraid of the grass at first because it was pokey...she's so cautious, but once we showed her that it was bearable she enjoyed her expanded range of motion and went on a huge exploration. The video above is a short demonstration.

Fall has definitely arrived, luckilly Friday was one of the last really nice days. 'Twas fun to chill with the fam.

The cold has put a damper on my bike riding...but I think I'm going to buck up and try to bear it this week and see how it goes.

Jon pulled me into a project with an independent film producer to do the intro credits of the screenplay Jon wrote and this independent dude directed. It's called "Of Genies and Goldfish" It's 15-20 mins and will be submitted to the local "Slam Dance" film festival. I put the first bit of my credit sequence below. I'm excited to see it up on the big screen.

Work continues to move forward. Hopefully everything works out in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment