Sunday, June 14, 2009

Art

08 May 2007 09:31 pm

Here's the quick update:

  • Ben is out of the hospital and doing well! Things seem to be on track for a healthy recovery. He even bought a new Mustang!


  • I cut back time at BH to work on WiggiWorld full-time. The site is coming together and it's so interesting to see how these kids' brains react to and embrace everything we're doing.


  • I released a new video game, a sequel to my worm's clone for Newgrounds' "Pico Day." Play it here: LINK. I didn't win anything for it (except maybe a t-shirt), but it's been played a ton (over 100,000 times) and I'm pretty proud of what it accomplishes for being made in flash.


  • I made an entry for the latest NG art contest: Japanese Vending Machines. See it below.




  • See? It vends S.A.T. study guides...so THAT'S why asians score so much higher on standardized tests!

    Oh well, I thought it was funny.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment