Sunday, June 14, 2009

International Builders' Show

01 Mar 2007 01:59 pm
I went to Orlando Florida for a week to set up and man the BuilderHelper booth at the International Builders' Show.

It was very fulfilling to see the logo and signage that I designed "in lights" at the show. We had a huge 25 foot tower that attracted a lot of attention as well as 3 giant 27 inch plasma screen TVs.

Bad pics taken with cellphone, but you get the idea:






Building the booth was draining, we had to lay down the carpet and padding, build our kiosks, and set up the huge tower. The actual show, though, was really draining...8 hours a day for 4 days straight on my feet was not a happy place for me since I usually spend most of my work-day sitting at a desk.

I also got sick, so the one day we had to go see the sites, I was laid out on my hotel-room bed.

We did get to eat at a lot of nice restaurants, which was fun for me, but eating out eventually catches up with you too.

The show itself was great for the business. We got over 500 interested leads that now we're sorting out and following up with to convert into sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment