Monday, September 13, 2010

Tour De Tahoe

I returned to beautiful Lake Tahoe this year for the Tour De Tahoe. This "ride" has you completely circumnavigate the lake for a total of 72 miles.

I did the ride with Circle's brother, Ethan, who hasn't ridden a bike for 2 years. I also slacked a bit and didn't train for the ride at all...in fact the last time I was on a bike was a month and a half ago for the Spudman.

Luckily, we took it nice and easy and just enjoyed the breathtaking scenery and enjoyed each rest stop until we were sure we were ready to keep going.





2 comments:

  1. Wow, look how big your girl has gotten! I am impressed with all of you mad althete skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working toward some event is the only way I can keep motivated to exercise. And yes, Bella is growing up at an alarming rate!

    ReplyDelete