Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ride to End M.S.

This last weekend I did my last big bike race of the year. It was the ride to end Multiple Sclerosis in Southern California.

The ride started in Irvine and went all the way down to Mission Bay in San Diego. Each day was about 50 miles.

I was invited to participate in the ride by a company that has sponsored many of my games: Armor Games. They even gave me an awesome bike jersey.

The ride was spectacular, a perfect 70 degrees the whole time with beautiful views of the ocean from the Pacific Coast Highway.

FULL SET OF PICTURES HERE

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Congrats! I love the jerseys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, those jerseys are "tight" ... get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin very COOL! Green, a great color! My favorite photo, the water showers....
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I lucky, or what?!Check out those "tight" biking shorts!

    ReplyDelete